At NBIC, our goal is first and foremost to provide surivors with the tools that they need so they may take an active role in not only their safety but also the safety of their children.
Advocates do NOT tell survivors what they must do. They provide survivors with information and options so they may make informed decisions abou thier own personal situation.
Services provided by NBIC include:
- 24- hour hotline (1-800-850-4838 or 541-576-3051)
- Temporary shelter (motel room)
- Peer support
- Safety Planning
- Assistance leaving the area
- Restraining Order Applications
- Victims' Compensation forms
- Information & Referral
- Advocate for the needs of clients
- for medical appointments
- Law enforcement interviews
- Hearings and court appearances
- Services and support from other agencies